13. heinäkuuta 2013

Hahhahhaa me again!


Hey it's me again. Not the doctor but just me. :)

I just wanted to tell that I started following the tv-series called  "Doctor Who". And that GIF tells how I feel about the show! Drama, comedy, action, sci-fi. It has got everything! I would love to see all of the episodes. Right from the start. From 1963 & Hartnell. Before Doc Brown used his time machine.

Back To The Future-films were great, can't deny that fact, but I think this doctor is a time lord. And he has the beautiful blue box T.A.R.D.I.S. Waaaay cooler than a DeLorean. :)

I took a quick look of the first episode way back from '63 from YouTube. It's not the entire episode, but still. The theme song is so awesome.



And here's the Doctor Who-special of The Weakest Link from 2007. Mickey, Capt. Jack, an 925-year old David, the voice of the Daleks etc. :) Q: What's 10+50? :S :D

And just watched the '85 movie "Spies Like Us" by the way ;D







But yeah I just wanted to write this one. Still plenty o' episodes to catch up. I've only seen almost the entire 4th season, and a few ones from the 5th season with Matt Smith. Next I'm going to see the 5th season and the 2nd and 3rd with Tennant.


"Actually, chat's second on my list, the first being gun, pointed at my head. Which then puts my head second and chat third, I think. Gun, head, chat, yeah. I hate lists. But you could hurt someone with that. Just, put it down."


Allon-sy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti